Apr 17, 2017
Minecraft Username
351modified

Ban Reason
stealing

Who Banned You?
I believe elite fusion

Did you learn anything from this?
Most servers do not care that much when it comes to taking things from unclaimed bases. I understand that Nytro considers this a legitimate rule.

What would you do next time instead?
I will read the rules for Nytro and adhere to them and I will keep my boy off my pc.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
If you will unban me I will not give you reason to do this again. I am a legit gamer and honestly I was a little perturbed my son got on my pc and screwed with my account. That is not like me. He thought it was funny to get my accounts banned. He will not have access to my computer any longer. I can verify I am not a rulebreaker by many people both in toastynetworks and rupticmc. I was not the one doing this and I am pretty aggravated with my boy's foolisheness because I was enjoying the server a lot. please don't hold me accountable for the childish behavior of a 12 year old child. I know he is my responsibility but I had no idea he knew my passwords.

EliteFuZioNHD

Regular
May 1, 2018
USA
I am all for giving people a second chance however, this case is different. Your story was at first that your son's account was 351Modified and they were temp banned for grief. The other account AsarcoMiner then griefed and was banned aswell. You are now stating that your son was on YOUR account 351Modified despite your previous claim that 351 is your son's account. We have concluded that this is an alt account used to bypass the ban. Ban bypass's punishment is a perm ban on all alts and the main account. Furthermore your reactions to the staff on discord were very unnecessary. We do our best to enforce the rules and keep the server in good condition. Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.