Punishment Reason
Afk

Who Punished You?
Ace

Did you learn anything from this?
Not to use a AFK Pool

What would you do next time instead?
Just log out

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I was not aware of the AFK rule and figured since I spent money on the server I could AFK to load my chunks, wish I would of got some other type of warning or something letting me know not to and if I did it again I’d be banned.. No notice and just banned after being on for maybe 40m while I was in the shower afking my spawners..

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello AnonymousHacks_ , thank you for making an appeal.

Since this is a 24 hour ban I won't be lifting the ban.
Anyways, the rules are posted in /rules so I would recommend doing that before playing just so you don't go into breaking rules like you did. I kicked you yesterday when you were using the AFK pool because a player reported it.

You:
> wish I would of got some other type of warning or something letting me know not to and if I did it again I’d be banned..
Response: If you used /rules, go to Play Rules, then page 2 it says "No Bypassing the AFK Kick". The kick I gave you yesterday warned you aswell, but you made a huge AFK Pool.

You can purchase 2 ranks that have the ability to bypass the AFK kick. Blaze & Inferno.
You would receive a kick/warn then a 1 day ban if you bypass the AFK kick. I'm hoping this helps and in future no more bypassing the afk kick.

AnonymousHacks_

Regular
Aug 1, 2022
This server is really nice, server wise..just wish staff would try and educate people more about what they are doing wrong so it doesn’t happen again. I understand it’s my obligation to read the server rules and check everything before hand, but honestly I was just going through servers to try to find one that fit.. I’ve helped support the server and was enjoying my time.. Have been nothing but a good person and helping everyone new and answering questions.. makes me want to move on to another server in all but unfortunate I’ve spent money and time already.. and about the warning it literally said “afk bypass” and I figured it was something auto.. definitely won’t be spending more money here as my experience with staff and seeing how they deal with situations isn’t very good in my opinion. Not just here but other situations I’ve seen In chat.

Phyl_Swyft

The Prometheus
Staff member
Owner
Aug 14, 2016
Sorry for the experience you've had. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve our team and the experience they provide.