A Pvp Server ??

BouncePlayz

Aɢɢʀᴀᴠᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ Aɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ
Dec 16, 2016
While Kookykraft is a great community with its amazing plugins and community oh and yeah cant forget the cats.
I feel and im sure there is a few other people with me on this.
Maybe we could look into getting a pvp server i love to sometimes get some blood on my hands and have the thrill of pvp i also feel like the modded experience of a pvp server enhances the pvp so much more
obveriously there would need to be claims still and things like no pvp in claims along with a option that could allowed it to make pvp in your claim aswell as some things like deciding weather there should be keep inventory and some other items nerfed to prevent 1 shot kills on other players

But overall i would love to see the KKMC community be able to invest into a pvp server for those who like to have that part of the game implemented in

Sincerely Bounce

Rob

Regular
Jan 20, 2017
Does Kooky Kraft even have a vanilla server other than the hub? I don't think that a PvP server would be good cause it would raise issues of people not knowing how to download modpacks and a lot of people use their hacks on PvP servers as well I don't think it's a great Idea thats just me tho >.<