A new Thread?

Bloodnet36

Regular
Aug 26, 2018
A Thread where new people can go and say hi and meet the staff and players of the network. Where everyone can say welcome!
By the way it doesn't have to be just staff it can be anyone!

Last edited:

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
I think I’ll make an introductory post here, as if this thread takes off it could be good for the community. I’m TromboneAMB (also known as Doctor Planky), currently a Moderator for Nytro. I first played in this community a year or so ago, but became a regular around the time we rebranded from KKMC to Nytro. When I’m not around on here (increasingly common with classes being in session again), I’m typically doing all sorts of musical things, including my hobby of writing somewhat unusual and modern compositions.

DrZoidberg

Space Lobster
Staff member
Staff Manager
Sep 2, 2017
New Bedford, MA
Well now that you started doing it, of course I have to now. Im Dr.Zoidberg aka djdean. I am the staff manager and an admin for Nytro. Ive been here since about last August/July (right after beyond2 was launched). I like Triad and Rev, and other mods that have good decorative bricks and allow for arches. I work a full time job and frequently am not able to get on the servers during the day and can only moderate discord. When Im not doing work or Nytro, I like to work in my shop making furniture, and other random projects.

Phyl_Swyft

The Prometheus
Staff member
Owner
Aug 14, 2016
Hi, Phyl Swyft here with Flex Tape! The super-strong waterproof tape! That can instantly patch, bond, seal, and repair! Flex tape is no ordinary tape; its triple thick adhesive virtually welds itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. Leaky pipes can cause major damage, but Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly! Plus, Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive is so strong, it even works underwater! Now you can repair leaks in pools and spas in water without draining them! Flex Tape is perfect for marine, campers and RVs! Flex Tape is super strong, and once it's on, it holds on tight! And for emergency auto repair, Flex Tape keeps its grip, even in the toughest conditions! Big storms can cause big damage, but Flex Tape comes super wide, so you can easily patch large holes. To show the power of Flex Tape, I sawed this boat in half! And repaired it with only Flex Tape! Not only does Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive hold the boat together, but it creates a super strong water tight seal, so the inside is completly dry! Yee-doggy! Just cut, peel, stick and seal! Imagine everything you can do with the power of Flex Tape!

Bloodnet36

Regular
Aug 26, 2018
@Phyl_Swyft Honestly That was the best response So far! I was laughing for like a hour! I am bloodnet36 I love to play all types of modpacks and anything and everything I love to play and have fun and meet new people!! I am glad this is becoming a good thing! You guys are amazing!