Xx_BUCKY_xX

Ban Reason
Exploits: found out how to get the watch of flowing time

Who Banned You?
Glac

Did you learn anything from this?
Not -REDACTED- obtain banned items

What would you do next time instead?
Not try to obtain the watch of flowing time.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
-REDACTED- this video that I have just recorded shows how I was able to obtain the watch and possibly any other banned item. -REDACTED-. If you need any more footage or me showing it on the server I can do that. I also -REDACTED-.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
Thank you for your appeal - Glac or another higher-level staff member will be looking over this. I've recorded what you've said, and I am going to edit your post to redact anything that relates to the exploit you had used.

Please do not delete the video you linked yet, in the meantime.

Glac

GrandpaGlac In The Potato Sack
Jan 10, 2020
Texas, USA
Hi Xx_BUCKY_xX,

First, thank you for providing those details. You can remove the video from the upload site at your leisure as I have downloaded a copy.

Second, I am having trouble understanding why you would do this, knowing this item (and many others) are banned for various reason including directly impacting server performance. Knowing that this is not allowed and finding a way to do it anyway is unsettling. How am I to expect you to follow the server rules in the future? Your response to this will directly impact the decision of this appeal so think about it fully before responding.

Xx_BUCKY_xX

Regular
May 15, 2020
I wanted to get a hold of the item so that I could speed up the processes of witchery and magical crops, I did not know that it impacts server performance. I just thought that it was removed it so that people couldn't glitch around some other stuff, like claims and getting some protected stuff, I do not know if that is possible, but every game and code has its bugs that are very hard to fix.

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
After discussing further with staff, we have chosen to accept your appeal. However, for appeals on permanent bans it is typical to shorten, rather than remove the ban. As such, your ban will be reduced from permanent to be approximately 5 days total in length.

Welcome back to Nytro Networks! Please use this second chance well :)