Vitalzz

Full Discord ID
Vitalz#8291

Punishment Reason

Racism

Who Punished You?

No1_Ace

Did you learn anything from this?

Prior to the mute, I was unaware of the strict guidelines set in place to combat racism on the server. However, I am fully aware of that now. Honestly, when I had said the N-word on the server it did not even slip my mind that I would be breaking the rules. I am a black person in real life and aside from formal interactions, it is generally acceptable for me to say the N-word. I made a mistake. It will not happen again and I will be sure to censor myself accordingly on this server. When it comes to other places; I will make sure to consider my audience. I also learned to carefully read the rules.

What would you do next time instead?

If I am able to speak in chat again someday I will be sure to not use derogatory terms such as this one. I am currently reading the rules and I will follow them from now on to a tee. Outside of Nytro I will be sure to check myself and make sure that what I am saying is appropriate for my audience. I will also be sure to not give attitude to the mods on the Discord. Sorry for that guys I was flustered because I thought I was being wronged.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?

I completely understand the rule guys; there are children on the server who should not be subjected to this sort of language. Before this incident I did not think about that. There are also people of my skin colour who do not believe it is appropriate for anyone to say this word. (I am Canadian that is why I spelled colour that way) I did not intend to hurt anyone's feelings, and if I did I sincerely apologize. If you intend on keeping me muted; I understand. I broke the rules that were explicitly set in place, long before I joined the server. However, I have learned my lesson and I just want to be a more respectful part of this server from now on. I am up and coming on the Stoneblock 2 server, and I regularly trade and interact with other new or weathered players. If I am unmuted I will be able to trade and interact with my fellow players while following the rules. I really hope you guys believe in second chances, and if you do then I promise you all that I will not mess this chance up. Sorry everyone, and thank you for considering my appeal. Last sorry to Oreo and Ace, I gave you guys attitude on the Discord. You guys were just doing your job, yet I still felt the need to give you guys attitude. You did not deserve that, and for that I am sorry.

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Hey Vitalzz, thank you for making an appeal.

You said the N word on the 13th August. You were supposed to be Auto-Muted by the bot but it didn't detect so I muted you earlier today. The rules we have aren't mean to be broken, nor be bypassed in any way. I been doing some digging through your chat logs on how you been since saying the N word. I see that you haven't said it again, nor have you been rude or toxic to anyone. I do understand that you're a person of colour that just say the word. I know that putting an A at the end isn't as bad as putting ER. Anyways any of the N words aren't tolerated on Nytro.
I can see that you now understand the rules that we have on Nytro Networks.

Been talking to another Staff Member and we have decided to reduce your mute to 7 days.
If you say the N word again you will be Perm Muted with no appeal.
I'll see you back in-chat in 7 days.