Un-banning Malisis' Doors

Do You think Mods should be given the chance over time to be looked at and un-banned?

• Total voters

Dubh_Wolf

Regular
Dec 19, 2016
I would like to remove the ban on Malisis' Doors. I believe the Mod developer has had sufficient time to repair the bug that keeps causing the servers to lag and crash. The primary issue with it to begin with was the trapdoors in the mod, the rest of the items were sufficient and fine enough to cause no lag to several of the previous servers I have played on. If you still wish to keep the mod banned please at-least ban only the trapdoors and maybe the curtains ( they sometimes have crating issues due to sharing recipe with Black out curtains).

Thank you for your time,

Dubh_Wolf (Member)

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
No.
Malis Doors is not installed on CC1 but it is on CC2.
The reason it is banned outright in some cases is because Malis Doors is notorious for causing chunk corruptions

Dubh_Wolf

Regular
Dec 19, 2016
No.
Malis Doors is not installed on CC1 but it is on CC2.
The reason it is banned outright in some cases is because Malis Doors is notorious for causing chunk corruptions
I don't know if those are modpacks but I'm on the unabridged server. As far as I have seen in multiple cases of testing there is no corruption from the mod anymore at this point.