Top Voters Of September

Catziggy

Regular
Sep 18, 2016
16 servers ish, 3 or 4 votes per server per day. Working on a 3 per server vote and 30 days in a month that's a max of 16x3x30 =1440 votes.

Or have I got that wrong?

DeadMeerkat

Regular
Sep 20, 2016
16 servers ish, 3 or 4 votes per server per day. Working on a 3 per server vote and 30 days in a month that's a max of 16x3x30 =1440 votes.

Or have I got that wrong?
Don't think it works across servers as i see myself voting for the bevo pack everyday, even though i play POZ, so unless they need to open a bunch for voting pages for each and everyone of their servers, it will just be a few links.

EDIT: just looked at the vote page on the website, there's a bunch there, but you can't do all of them in a single day, the one website a bunch of them sends you to only allows 3 votes a day.

Last edited:

2013_emi

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
Emis Kingdom of BAMF
its normally 3-5 votes per day period. You can only vote 3 times on the ATL server site total daily and then there's 2 other sites on the voting list that you can vote for once daily as well. so it'd be 5x30=150 but the math doesn't really work our because you get more than one vote point for each time you vote. So in the end your vote count could be around triple however many times you actually voted. Like on this it says I had 559 votes but i didn't vote every single day. There were maybe 4-5 days where I didn't vote at all.

DeadMeerkat

Regular
Sep 20, 2016
its normally 3-5 votes per day period. You can only vote 3 times on the ATL server site total daily and then there's 2 other sites on the voting list that you can vote for once daily as well. so it'd be 5x30=150 but the math doesn't really work our because you get more than one vote point for each time you vote. So in the end your vote count could be around triple however many times you actually voted. Like on this it says I had 559 votes but i didn't vote every single day. There were maybe 4-5 days where I didn't vote at all.
Right, Thanks for explaining :)