Things we can win from voting and the command ./faq

Teddy

Regular
Oct 16, 2016
Alright so I know this might sound like I am being a very needy and ungrateful person, but I think it might be a good idea to make it to where ranks that can craft things like ender quarries and other things like it should have a higher chance to win things they cant craft and a lower chance to win things they can craft. I feel like this might make people with ranks who don't usually vote that much vote more because they have a better chance to win something that they cant craft or buy (if they don't have money).

I like some players have trouble figuring out what some mods are and some of the items in them. I think a command like /faq could give players a basic idea of what this mod does or what the item is, plus players who really care can add on too it anytime they feel like something is needed. I really think this would help players out a lot and would reduce spam from players who were asking for help over and over and receiving none. One downside might be that it would not be updated a lot.

If this is approved I will put together a list of mods and some difficult item explanations. (Or At least try to that is)

Phyl_Swyft

The Prometheus
Staff member
Owner
Aug 14, 2016
Alright so I know this might sound like I am being a very needy and ungrateful person, but I think it might be a good idea to make it to where ranks that can craft things like ender quarries and other things like it should have a higher chance to win things they cant craft and a lower chance to win things they can craft. I feel like this might make people with ranks who don't usually vote that much vote more because they have a better chance to win something that they cant craft or buy (if they don't have money).

I like some players have trouble figuring out what some mods are and some of the items in them. I think a command like /faq could give players a basic idea of what this mod does or what the item is, plus players who really care can add on too it anytime they feel like something is needed. I really think this would help players out a lot and would reduce spam from players who were asking for help over and over and receiving none. One downside might be that it would not be updated a lot.

If this is approved I will put together a list of mods and some difficult item explanations. (Or At least try to that is)
Ranks can make ender quarries and pumps.
The entire voting system is explained here: http://kookykraftmc.net/index.php?threads/kookykraftmc-voting-system.196/