Minecraft Username
TheBeastOfSamson

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) TheBeastOfSamson#3500

Punishment Reason
Duping

Who Punished You?
I was banned by Glac__

Did you learn anything from this?
Throughout all of my appeals and from my banning i have learnt to never ever do this stupid mistake again and to instead instantly report it to the staff member i can find so they can then take it up for the founders of the dupe/exploit and ban them immediately instead of using it for my own sake and for theirs.

What would you do next time instead?
Next time i come across one of these exploits/glitches i should immediately report it to the staff i find first and have them ban the player instead of using it and that i will report the player who told me about it and any items they had given out to others or players they have told the exploit to

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
that i would instantly report it now and that throughout this ban i have learnt that it was the wrong thing to do and that i should not have done it in the first place and should of just gone on with my day by telling staff

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello TheBeastOfSamson, thank you for making a appeal.

So speaking with the other admins, we have decided to give you 1 last chance, and if you get banned or dupe again it will be permanent and you wont be able to make a appeal.

I'm glad that you have learnt from your mistakes, and hopefully you will never do this again, and if you ever come across any dupes or exploits report it to a admin.
Please read through the rules.

Welcome back to Nytro Network!