Temp-Ban Appeal

cody123nerf9

Regular
Oct 16, 2016
I am cody123nerf9. I was banned on March 29th, 2017 at around 8:30. I was exploring an area trying to find a village, and I saw fences. My mind automatically triggered to an ender quarry. I went to go see where it was, and after about 10 minutes of searching I found an unclaimed ender quarry that looked to be abandoned. I set up a collection where I got the ender quarry and put it into a chest, successfully harvesting it. I then contacted staff on how I could place it. I did not understand that you can not take an ender quarry if it is unclaimed. I tried to read up on the grief rules, but they must have been misplaced on the forums. I am enthusiastic to read upon these rules and follow them accordingly. I understand griefing on claimed areas IS against the rules, but in this case the area was not claimed therefore, I was able to successfully harvest it. I truly love this server, and I messed up. I will not do it again as I now have a further understanding of the rules and expectations on this server. I am truly sorry to whoever I have effected and I wish to give the quarry back to them, now with a better understanding of the server's rules.
Yours truly,
Cody123nerf9

Last edited:
N

ninsaburo

You can Find the Rules under the Point FAQ. (FAQ --> Server Rules --> Second Point.)
Enderquarrys are a Donor Only Item, so you need a Donorrank to place it.

Last edited by a moderator: