Minecraft Username
nigerianking420

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) ! secar #3107

Punishment Reason
Racism

Who Punished You?
Ace

Did you learn anything from this?
I Learned that Racism is not tolerated on this server as the rules read. I have learned that my actions have consequences and I should never be saying that language ever again. I have learned to have a better Behavior on the server and to be more kind to people and respect others on the server who do not accept the language.

What would you do next time instead?
I will say something way nicer and that follows by the rules I will learn to become a better person mentally and physically. Next time, I will be much more respectful to others on the server.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
That my friend was telling me out about the chat restrictions and stupidly I said that. I really appreciate you reading this appeal and taking time out of your busy day to read my appeal. I hope I am able to get a second chance and I also want to note that the admins on the server are doing a great job and shouldn't ever see that type of behavior again.

Glac

GrandpaGlac In The Potato Sack
Jan 10, 2020
Texas, USA
Racism is never ever acceptable on our networks. Even though you were not speaking to anyone directly and only testing the chat filter, using that language has very permanent consequences. In the future, think before you act as you will not always have the option to reverse your mistakes. I will be adjusting your your mute from permanent to 2 days from now. Remember that any future mutes for similar behavior may be truly permanent. Enjoy your time on the network and we'll see you in chat 2 days from now.