Server(s) where incidents occured
CC1

Ban Reason
Griefing massive amounts of nether spawn

Ban Length
1 week

Evidence

Other notes
He griefed over 27 thousand blocks of the /warp nether spawn.

spartan117lol

Regular
Jan 6, 2017
wait so the /warp nether, that looks like crap, I'm not supposed to mine anything..... but it is already destroyed and mined out area... that seems like bs and i can't play any other server, when i spent how much on this crap

if it's the rules, i guess i missed it, but still doesn't really make sense to me... why not you know clear some area and claim it, so people don't get banned for BS

welp... 1 week huh... guess i'll find another server, not waiting that long to play a bit of skyfac...

Last edited:

Judas_Quenn

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
You have been banned for a week for destroying over 27 thousand blocks of netherack around the spawn. Grieifing non-claimed but used areas is in the rules and is not okay.

spartan117lol

Regular
Jan 6, 2017
k... i get that but the nether spawn is garbage, how is it "used area" (is it a neat spawn area? NO its not!) soo by that logic it is a "used area" for "mining", which is what i did,

make a legit spawn platform and claim it, how hard is that...
and on a final note i didn't even touch the blocks you spawn on, i /fly like couple 10 or100 block away or go to the roof then started mining, how freaking big is this so called "spawn"
and still 1 week....... i would get that if it was done on purpose or i actually destroyed something important, but i mined in the roof of the nether..... big deal....
ill likely forget this server in a weeks time anyways
but hey whatever not like i spent bunch of money on this crap... oh wait.. i did...

spartan117lol

Regular
Jan 6, 2017
yea wasn't trying to get extra treatment just anonyed, i started like 4-5 days ago....

and @Javatech you're not helping anyone... i understand those rules, i ain't going to do anything that would trap, or troll someone, only wanted to play on a server, because my pc is crap and i can't run SP modded worlds for more then 2 hours before i start getting frame issue

but how about someone post a pic of /warp nether, you literally spawn a strip of netherrack with like 40+ blocks of emptyness under that, to bedrock, beyond that there is veinminer holes everywhere, and lava soooooooo.....you can see the bed rock in that pic and im betting that wasn't even my doing, i guessing you get a lot of bans for this... so why is it not freaking claimed.

And how big is this so called "NETHER SPAWN", i didn't even break blocks that close, maybe the roof, i can't really remember cause i was looking for drac ore

my points:
1 week banned BS (first offense MAY i add)
Banned on 1 server, banned on all servers??? for first minor offense BS
this so called "nether spawn/used area" BS
Finally why the hell is it not claim!!!! like wtf.... can't make this much more simpler...don't want people breaking something use the system in place to protect the area..literally would take a mod/admin 5 sec todo:/warp nether /claim 100 or some crap.....

welp i said i my piece... guess ill find another server
one that claims land that the server doesn't want touched, you know like every public server ever
or i think I'm just done with MC...for awhile.. it's freaking annoying anyways, idk i may come back in few month when i open my game up again

Peace, you can Lock this thread, won't be replying again... i don't think

(only edited this like 20 times....)

Last edited: