SoCloseToFood Banned...

SoCloseToFood

Regular
Dec 2, 2016
Reason I was banned: Harassment and Wither Griefing
I understand the part about harassment because i spawned 3 withers by someones base then i left the area. I am very sorry about that! But the other reason said wither griefing. I don't understand how i could ever grief a base from a wither because while in a claim that is not yours the wither wont do damage to the area that is claimed. I spent lots of time on the server i had a huge base with 3 of my friends. I would love to be unbanned to be able to play with them since this is the other server I like. I am very sorry about the harassment/wither grief i did not mean to harm anyone. In conclusion, I am very sorry about the rules i broke and I would love to play again!
Banned on: Hermitpack
Time: perma

Last edited:

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
3 players reported that you teleported to them and spawned withers, ranging from 3 to 6 at a time.
One player had animals killed and griefed up the area around their base. Another player was killed by the withers.

SoCloseToFood

Regular
Dec 2, 2016
I only remember doing this action 2 times the first one was a joke to someone on the server. I killed the withers gave him a bag of holding with a ton of ores and other items that are rare then i repaired the spot that was blew up. If you dont believe me, i think the logs show it.

SoCloseToFood

Regular
Dec 2, 2016
3 players reported that you teleported to them and spawned withers, ranging from 3 to 6 at a time.
One player had animals killed and griefed up the area around their base. Another player was killed by the withers.[/QUOTE

I did not think withers could break blocks in other peoples claims. I'm sorry about the base that was griefed. I would happily give all the items back that he/she lost. And also some more items that he/she would need.
I've also never been banned before or broken any rules. So if this gets denied at least give me a temp ban please.

Last edited: