Minecraft Username
Smalloperator

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) MeeSeeeks#2343

Punishment Reason
Toxic

Who Punished You?
Nytronetworks/Bot

Did you learn anything from this?
I learned to not test system and to never say bad words ever again (dont be racist kids this is a life leason.)

What would you do next time instead?
Not say bad words and Say nice positive words like Hello, your house is nice.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I was testing the systems chat filters and I may have said something racist and perma Muted :(

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello Smalloperator, thank you for making an appeal.

This is a poor appeal but i've spoken to your on discord so i'm going to talk to you here aswell. The filter we have is there to keep Nytro Networks server friendly for everyone. The filter should never be tested any word you say that is filter will be replaced to "purr", "hiss" and "meow". We don't need anyone to test out filters because you'll end up getting yourself muted for saying words you shouldn't be using. You said the N word which the bot caught you out and perm muted you.

What I will do is reduce the mute from perm to 3 days. Please read the rules Nytro Networks Rules | Nytro Networks. If you get yourself muted for testing the filter or saying any racial slurs you will be perm muted without an appeal.
I will see you in chat in 3 days.

Smalloperator

Regular
Jun 12, 2022
Hello Smalloperator, thank you for making an appeal.

This is a poor appeal but i've spoken to your on discord so i'm going to talk to you here aswell. The filter we have is there to keep Nytro Networks server friendly for everyone. The filter should never be tested any word you say that is filter will be replaced to "purr", "hiss" and "meow". We don't need anyone to test out filters because you'll end up getting yourself muted for saying words you shouldn't be using. You said the N word which the bot caught you out and perm muted you.

What I will do is reduce the mute from perm to 3 days. Please read the rules Nytro Networks Rules | Nytro Networks. If you get yourself muted for testing the filter or saying any racial slurs you will be perm muted without an appeal.
I will see you in chat in 3 days.
Thanks I actually tried to make a good report Im terrible with stuff like that

Status
Not open for further replies.