Minecraft Username
sharkjonnyboy

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) jonny#3356

Punishment Reason
inappropriate

Who Punished You?
NytroNetworks

Did you learn anything from this?
i have yes, i have learned to not say anything inappropriate and what i said was not okay and i am fully guilty of what i did say

What would you do next time instead?
i will not say what i did again or anything close to as inappropriate, i messed up.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
i have no excuses and what i did was completely wrong, although it make me feel horrid not being able to say welcome to new players i believe i deserve a mute for a day or two if y'all think i should have the privilege to get out of this mute i was given, i formally apologize to everyone and i hope i can eventually be forgiven, thank u for your time. <3

Last edited:

Glac

GrandpaGlac In The Potato Sack
Jan 10, 2020
Texas, USA
Hi sharkjonnyboy. Thank you for your appeal. The chat that earned you a mute was certainly very inappropriate. Looking through your chat history, it doesn't appear that this is normal behavior for you, but is very normal for some of those players your hang out with. I would certainly encourage you to choose your friends wisely so you are not influenced to make substandard decisions that land you in situations like this. I will adjust your mute from permanent to one day from now. If any similar behavior occurs in the future, your punishment may be truly permanent. We'll see you in chat in a day!