Approved SenorCasanova & BeefyPizzles's Punishment Appeal

SenorCasanova

Regular
Aug 26, 2020
Minecraft Username
SenorCasanova

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) SeñorCasanova#0001

Punishment Reason
https://nytro.co/threads/beefypizzles-senorcasanovas-ban-report.6203/#post-14838

Who Punished You?
Ace

Did you learn anything from this?
be careful of where i keep my boss eggs

What would you do next time instead?
keep boss eggs hidden

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
Me and Beefy had no knowledge about nukes using spawn eggs, it was not under our control since he took the eggs. When we found out about his doing he was banned from our island. I apologize on nukes behalf.

BeefyPizzles

Regular
Aug 26, 2020
Minecraft Username
BeefyPizzles

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) BeefyPizzles#7472

Punishment Reason
https://nytro.co/threads/beefypizzles-senorcasanovas-ban-report.6203/#post-14838

Who Punished You?
Ace

Did you learn anything from this?
Kick anyone I don't trust/know from my island any time I'm afk or busy building and not paying attention.

What would you do next time instead?
I'm not adding anyone to my island again until my base build is fully complete. I've been scared of people taking items but this is just absurd.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
Apparently while I was 6 hours deep placing cloud blocks/oak wood for a huge tree, a member of my island that hadn't been on it 4-5ish days who I forgot about logged in. Stole tons of items from our ME and idk what he did with them all. Apparently he used spawn eggs SenorCasanova had been farming for hours with his sword. These eggs never were meant for any ill will and me and SenorCasanova are very sad that all of his effort to recreate the twilight world at our base was restarted due to losing eggs. I had literally just finished the floating cloud which had room for our twilight showcase. Also, I saw that you guys complained about us have 3k yeti fur... bro you get 16 per 1 pristine twilight matter and we had it automated for atleast 2 days before we said damn we have enough fur and laughed at the amount. Again, the only reason the eggs were even at our base was to go on a massive cloud island. If you don't believe me go check our base, I just placed around 10k cloud blocks myself with hopes to make an awesome creative design for the server to enjoy. A player of the name YuhBoyNukes stole these spawn eggs from us while me and Senor were both tired after staying up all night working on this base build and the dream of our future. Once I saw the commotion that happened at spawn, I tp'd back home and immediately started to check what was stolen. All our eggs were gone... :( After seeing what happened I kicked him from my island including 3 other people. If you truly think that we were the cause of all this due to us wanting to recreate the twilight at our base then I understand the punishment. But in all truth this was a huge accident and I feel terrible. I will take all precautions in the future and won't be adding people to our island. I now understand that being at the point in the game where you have everything comes with a lot of responsibility, and I obviously can not trust other people with that responsibility.

Glac

GrandpaGlac In The Potato Sack
Jan 10, 2020
Texas, USA
Merged Appeals since they are both related and provide really good details.

We will investigate these details further and will update you both as soon as we finish.

Thanks.

Glac

GrandpaGlac In The Potato Sack
Jan 10, 2020
Texas, USA
Hi SenorCasanova & BeefyPizzles. Thank you for your appeals and providing these details. We were able to corroborate your details with other internal details. Your bans have been lifted and records expunged. Enjoy the game!