Minecraft Username
_Therunner_ & _The_runner_

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) Therunner#8706

Punishment Reason
duping & ban evasion

Who Punished You?
trombone

Did you learn anything from this?
next time we will not dupe because it is wrong to abuse the system to get ahead of other players. Makes them feel bad and it is just plain wrong to dupe. We will also not ban evade. Because ban evasion is definitely not the way to go about playing on a server. because then you get banned again and show you weren't mature enough to just ask for forgiveness in the first place.

What would you do next time instead?
ban evasion is not the proper way to go about wanting to play a server you have been banned on for duping. On top of the fact that one should not dupe because it is rude, harmful, and shows great immaturity.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I messaged trombone on discord and we have cleared up the fact that there were 3 different people on the island. Lord, Myself, and Romans are 3 different people. and fearxgods is a fourth different island mate but he does not play anymore. Trombone understood what I was saying about us all being different people. We also talked about how duping is stupid and shan't happen again should we ever be allowed to play on nytro again.

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
Good evening,

I can confirm as you mention in your message that any prior of confusion was cleared up - you are indeed three (formerly four) different players, who just happen to have played from the same location at times. If this were not the case, there would not have been multiple of you active and online simultaneously when I'd investigated the case of duping a year ago.

I appreciate the thought you've put into this appeal, and you've all had a lot of time to have grown as players and potential community members since I'd banned you a year ago. I've discussed these appeals with No1_Ace, and we've agreed on the decision to accept your appeal.

Welcome back to Nytro Networks!