Minecraft Username
Romans1221

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) feargods#0244

Punishment Reason
ban evading

Who Punished You?
trombone

Did you learn anything from this?
to ensure my friends and island mates do not ban evade. And pressure them to submit appeals rather than flout the rules.

What would you do next time instead?
Not play until my island mates have submitted their appeals so that they do not feel a need to ban evade.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I do not like discord so I do not have a discord account. I am using fear's discord for this because he has no serious need for it and this is easier than making a new one that I will never use.

I was never banned for duping. and I did not ban evade. I simply played on an island with Lord and Runner. But I was playing at runner's house, so when he got IP banned my account also got IP banned for ban evasion. But runner said he talked with trombone and got the whole ban evasion and separate people thin cleared up. If necessary runner and i can do a voice chat on a single device to prove we know each other irl and are two separate people. We just play at his house on his IP and so I consequently got banned for runner ban evading like a dumb @$$.

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
Good evening,

No worries about not using Discord, and thank you for your appeal. I have indeed cleared up with your friends that you are three (formerly four) different people, and thus your attempt to log in would not have truly been "ban evasion." Your appeal is well thought-out, and I like the detail about "pressuring your teammates" to follow the rules. One consideration in my acceptance of these appeals is exactly this - there are 3 of you, and in a way you have the opportunity to hold each other accountable for playing on this network in the right way.

Welcome back to Nytro Networks!