Minecraft Username
RetroGauntlet

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) RetroGauntlet#1885

Punishment Reason
Permanent muted

Who Punished You?
Auto bot

Did you learn anything from this?
Don't have a lack of fibers in my diet, which causes me to suffer pain and take a very long time when... Nature calls

What would you do next time instead?
Again, lock my laptop

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
A previous admin said that they didn't believe that I was telling the truth or something. Of course, you don't know me or my family, so it's not the admins fault for not knowing. My sister, believe it or not, knows how to play minecraft, as well as servers very well, and assuming the sounds I heard that day were correct, I heard someone enter my room while I was a few minutes into... Business. She also is friends with my friends, and talks with us sometimes. Assuming she went onto the pixelmon server because my friends told her that we were gonna ( which they did, after asking my sister and friends) she simply logged into my already open pixelmon server list / multiplayer area, did whatever she did, and after asking her, she told me exactly what she typed, and safe to say, my parents were not happy.

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
Good afternoon,

Your explanation does make sense for what I’d observed, although I have no way to conclusively prove anything one way or the other. At this point I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt: I’ll have a staff member who is online unmute you and will accept this appeal.

However, if this happens again the mute will not be subject to appeal. Assuming this was indeed your sister, the step of securing your PC you’d already mentioned should be sufficient to prevent this from repeating.

Have a good day!

RetroGauntlet

Regular
Jan 11, 2021
Good afternoon,

Your explanation does make sense for what I’d observed, although I have no way to conclusively prove anything one way or the other. At this point I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt: I’ll have a staff member who is online unmute you and will accept this appeal.

However, if this happens again the mute will not be subject to appeal. Assuming this was indeed your sister, the step of securing your PC you’d already mentioned should be sufficient to prevent this from repeating.

Have a good day!
You too!