Minecraft Username
Redstoner875

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) Redstoner876#0000

Punishment Reason
Drama and Toxic Behavior

Who Punished You?
Dr. Zoidberg/No1Ace

Did you learn anything from this?
I really did. This was around 3 years ago, and I was honestly just being a little shit cause I thought I was this smart ass. Learned the importance of privacy and just have become a better person in general.

What would you do next time instead?
I wouldn't even consider doing "research" into other people and what they're doing as it's just a fucked up thing. (My apologies if cursing isn't allowed in an appeal but I felt it important to convey my emotion regarding the situation)

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I really do regret my past decisions, and I'm hoping to have a new start, and play on the servers again. Really looking forward to playing Nomifactory. I feel like I've matured quite a bit, and I'm perfectly fine being on some sort of probation if that helps. I appreciate you guys taking the time to read this, thank you. As a sidetone: This was roughly 3 years ago, and the related punishment is linked here: https://nytro.co/bans/info.php?type=ban&id=915

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello Redstone875, thank you for making an appeal.

I have gone through the evidence I have with the drama between players and staff members, I won't go into detail with that due to privacy reasons that you didn't follow. You caused drama between staff to get them demoted and not minding your business especially when we gave you the ability to be on the staff team. Me and Dr.Zoidberg spoke about the banning when he banned you and him and the other senior staff members at the time didn't accept the behaviour you was doing.

This Appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.