Problems with dragon hearts on CC1

Iamhewhois

Regular
Feb 22, 2017
I know you don't give lost items back no matter what and that's fine.

I just want you tell you the ridiculous number of problems I have been having with the gosh darn dragon harts.
3 out of 5 harts vanished/not dropped and 1 wasted.

First I gathered the stuff needed to summon the dragon (mob souls are rare). Summoned and killed the darn thing(pain in the neck), used its death/floating hart to make 4 blocks of awakened draconium. Braking the awakened draconium, first one then 3 veinmined, causes it to vanish! Place down a ender IO capacitor and put my wyvern sword into charge. Try to take the sword out and it vanishes! Pick up and set down the capacitor again and it vanishes! Luckily in reappears when I log out and back in but still missing wyvern sword. :(

Then I spend for ever flying out to a chaos island and kill another dragon. Wait under the 2 floating harts but they just vanish/don't drop. I keep looking and looking but nothing.

Latter I log in, spend a few hours doing stuff and posting on fourm. No known bug but sometimes things vanish do to server sorting/lag. So I decide to try again. Fly our to next chaos island, dragon had already been killed so on to the next at 30000. This one I kill and fly under the again 2 harts they don't fall but! they are on the ground thank goodness. But!!!!
I proceed to build a little bunker out of obsidian, tp to my base then back with TNT. Then as I am clicking on one of the harts to drop it, the server crashes!!! Log of frustrated.

Just now I log back in and, AHHHHH! the hart I had be clicking on has vanished! AHHHHH!

So now I am here rage posting. Thank you for listening.

Iamhewhois

Regular
Feb 22, 2017
Good advice Hoddie. I also now use an angel block and build a platform under the floating harts to catch them when they drop. This limits most of the problems I've had.