Status
Not open for further replies.

TWINKIEminer

Regular
Dec 31, 2016
IGN: TWINKIEminer
Mute date: >month, possibly
Muted by: CatOverlord

I previously tried to appeal for unmuting a while back and was denied, so I figured I would try again but with more detail.
I was perm muted for saying "hit-ler" in the chat, not as a racist joke, not as something bad, it was a reference. I was given no warning for what was said or anything, just chat and...BAM! perm mute. I hadn't passed catbot before and gotten warned or muted, so I'd say its unfair personally. I had only gotten muted 1 time before and that was for calling a piece of dirt gay and apparently offended a non-homosexual admin who argued with me about being offensive and human rights or something another...because that makes sense. I apologize for passing catbot and would like my talking privileges back. It would benefit me greatly because I try to help people on the server, which is kind of hard when new players don't know and won't allow help because you won't talk. But anyways Thank You for your time, and have a nice day. <3

-Twinkie

Other Notes: On the kooky kraft punishments on the word gay, it says "use of inappropriate language was warned multiple times" as if I was using it as an insult as a bad word, this is false actually, I was explaining that I have the right to say the word, being it's not blocked and isn't offensive, my best friend is bi and I was telling her and she agreed it wasn't offensive to anyone...and she should know. Again I apologize if it is "inappropriate language".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.