Minecraft Username
ooLandon

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) Landon#6176

Punishment Reason
Ban Evasion

Who Punished You?
Ace

Did you learn anything from this?
I learned that every single minute counts in a ban. It doesnt matter if the ban was 10 minutes, it is still a ban. Just like you cant break out of a prison when you only have 1 day of your sentence left, i cannot log onto my alt when i still have 10 minutes left. A ban is a ban and i was pretty stupid for that.

What would you do next time instead?
I should wait out my ban and not try to make staff ban me in the first place.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I realized while i was banned and looking at these reports that i was being an ass to staff and i thought it was hilarious to mess with ace but in reality i was just causing a hard time. I plan to stop being rude to staff and ace if you are seeing this- i am sorry for making your time hard on nytro. i was being annoying when you where on stoneblock, skyfactory, e2e, and all of that other stuff. I will not be like that again,

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
I’ve discussed the situation with Ace. Leading up to your ban, you made a point to build FIVE afk pools, several after being told to stop multiple times. The ban is going to remain in place, because nothing about that behavior demonstrates that anything would have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.