Not Sure where to put this, if it even goes on this site... (Different Issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobloxianPLAYS

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
So... this problem happens before I can even get in the server, but while the game is loading. Sometimes, and this happens on random intervals... it will stop loading. it will crash just as it loads and keep doing this until I reinstall the mod pack or the Entire AtLauncher. This is not what it's supposed to do, and it's happened several times to me alone, not sure if other people have had this happen. It most recently happened to my Resonant Rise instance, but it's not confined to just that instance, it's happened to all of them at some point, and it's getting really annoying. I'm on a Mac, but that shouldn't have any effect on it's performance. In fact, I've had this happen on my PC as well. Another annoying issue I've encountered is that sometimes my ATLauncher will forget the profile I made on it... so I have to sign back into my ATLauncher before it will show me the modpack instances I have installed, which at this point is Bevo's Tech Pack Reborn and Resonant Rise. Don't know how to fix this, so any help (apart from taking it to Best Buy (where I bought this Mac) because I dont have the money to have it looked at there), would be greatly appreciated.

RobloxianPLAYS

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
Also, whenever you have to reinstall a modpack instance, you lose all saved data, so any Single Player worlds, any server's you've added... the whole bloody thing... so annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.