Approved NoSweat_Zoro's Punishment Appeal

NoSweat_Zoro

Regular
Mar 17, 2022
Minecraft Username
NoSweat_Zoro ( Was previously VictorFate43 )

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) Neo#1949

Punishment Reason
Griefing/Stealing

Who Punished You?
GarrettRAF I believe. or so the ban report says.

Did you learn anything from this?
Over the few years I have been gone yes... Griefing and Stealing made me scum back then... It was wrong of me to act so childishly and cruely when I was not thinking of how it would affect others.

What would you do next time instead?
I will simply avoid griefing and avoid taking what is not mine. I used to a lot... but I have matured since then... back then It was out of desperation. but no longer. I will redeem myself and help those in need instead.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
Today I am now 21 yrs old... I have grown up away from the greedy teenager part of me I was back then.. I want to prove I have as well... If you must punish me in another way even if I get unbanned possibly. You may reset my entire inventory and claims. I will start with nothing.

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Hey NoSweat_Zoro, thank you for making an appeal.

I would like to start by saying that anything you had on Crundee Craft and on TrollCraft has been reset after you got banned. And also we no longer hosts them modpacks since they aren't popular anymore. I hope you have fully understand that breaking the rules is not allowed and will get you into more trouble than you were already in. I'm willing to give you a second chance on playing on Nytro Networks, but if you grief, steal or break any rule that can get you banned you will be banned permanently without an appeal.

Welcome back to Nytro Networks!