New Server Idea???

Yah Or Nah

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAloneOne

Regular
May 5, 2017
Hey guys!
I was just sitting here, wondering, thinking, "What do the people of the Minecraft community like?" Then, it dawned on me, people love to take other people's crap! I mean, the thrill of taking stuff from your worst enemy or rival, it's just amazing.
So my idea is that KKMC creates a server for legal raiding/griefing! I would, if I had the power, to take one of our random modpacks and create a separate server and make it a factions server!
Now I know this seems rediculious but I think it would be fun!
It would also allow players to raid on this server instead of taking stuff from players on other server!

CharZinta

Regular
Sep 3, 2017
USA
What do people like? "Beat that game"

Most people want to build everything they can, the most they can, and as fast as they can. While I agree a factions server might make things interesting you still can just "steal" from a base. Factions requires raid's, team work, and learning to build what you need, only what you need, when you need it while protecting it all.

So keep that in mind since the consensus on all the servers seems to be "BUILD ALL THINGS! THOUSANDS AT ONCE" you'd have to have a mind set change. That and team work required, though I have seen factions played on a per person basis so ya.. wierd, but it is possible.

TheAloneOne

Regular
May 5, 2017
I understand that people want to build everything and anything but that's why we have other servers. This server will solely be for raiding/factions. If you want to build stuff without it being taken, play the PvE servers. If you want to take your chances and possibly be the most OP person on this PvP server, play here! Also, something people might like, you can raid those annoying people who like to lag the servers! They have a laggy base? BLOW IT UP!!!!

Factions doesn't always require teamwork. I've played on factions by myself and have became one of the most OP players on that server. I had everything and anything that people had plus more.

This is just an idea, not sure if Time would allow this but it's worth a shot!

Darky176

Regular
May 13, 2017
Georgia, United States
You know quite well that we're anti-pvp and that we dislike factions, Alo.
Having said thus, i, personally, would love to have a factions server.

Also, i feel this is obvious, but "Me personally" does not mean "The staff approve!".

Robin

Regular
Jan 13, 2017
No! No faction server. The Simple Life 2 is really neat as you can build a town and the villagers work for you.