Mar 27, 2020
Minecraft Username
MKSavage

Ban Reason
Griefing

Who Banned You?
DeathCrystal

Did you learn anything from this?
I will never grief or steal from another players island.

What would you do next time instead?
Play on my island without stealing from another player or their island

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I was not aware of the griefing rule. I just thought this server was like sky block servers on vanilla minecraft.

MKSavage

Regular
Mar 27, 2020
Apparently i am also by pass banned. I have a younger brother who also plays minecraft in my house. This was not me who tried to connect after i was a banned.

Glac

GrandpaGlac In The Potato Sack
Jan 10, 2020
Texas, USA
After reviewing the evidence and logs, it is clear that you had knowledge of the other party's base as he recently invited you to help you by crafting things for you. You waited for the player to log off, then teleported to his island multiple times as your proceeded to take everything you wanted. Not only is this clearly stated in the /rules on the server, but it is 100% morally unacceptable, especially for someone who just helped you. This is a clear case of planned griefing and theft. This appeal is firmly denied.

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
I looked more into this - the second account which you claim is your younger brother's did not log in until after you had been banned. That account had never been on our network previously. I find it unlikely that they suddenly felt a need to try playing on our servers right after you were banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.