Regular
Aug 29, 2017
Member Name
masterclue

Minecraft Username
_entity_303__

Server
crudeecraft server 1 aka cc1.kookykraftmc.net

What were you doing last time you managed to be on the server? (if you have never joined, say so)
I was walking to my reactor. ( I think its a block because if can back up if I log in and move or /wild)
Edit: I just tried to walk near my friends base and crashed will put picture where it is located (apologize for size but the original is too large)
Crash Report
https://pastebin.com/kcXp3uQE

When did you first experience this crashing?
1 minutes ago

Attachments

Last edited:

masterclue

Regular
Aug 29, 2017
Additional info: base is located at (8711 65 7899 also where I don't crash)
and if you need me I will be on at 5:00pm-7:00pm (Alaska time) just about everyday

masterclue

Regular
Aug 29, 2017
let me know when its done I done really want to test if its fixed because then i have to get out of it. No hurry I don't really need to go over there unless I want to give yellorium to someone. (my yellorium farm puts the done yellorium into chests)

leones93

Regular
Jan 9, 2017
Hi there Masterclue!

You can try the following options:
-Try and remove the mod FastCraft from the mods folder manually.
-Disable any texture packs if you have them in use.
-Disable any shaders if you have them in use.

masterclue

Regular
Aug 29, 2017
Hi there Masterclue!

You can try the following options:
-Try and remove the mod FastCraft from the mods folder manually.
-Disable any texture packs if you have them in use.
-Disable any shaders if you have them in use.
Hello and thanks for you suggestion, but it did not work I removed fastcraft from my mods I do not use texture packs or shaders. But I did find out it is coming from the base next to mine, I can post a new crash report if needed but it is on a spare account (don't know if that changes anything). Oh and the reason I know its his/her is because I can walk anywhere in my base with 2 chunks but once i walk even close to the base i crash/ once i can see one block oh their land I crash.

masterclue

Regular
Aug 29, 2017
still waiting for this if it cant be resolve is it possible to move my base? like with command or world edit? (don't know what plugins are installed)