ManGamer21

Server(s) where incidents have occurred
CC

Ban Reason
Stealing

Ban Length
Perm

Evidence
Teleported to a player twice roughly 12 hours ago, and set two homes called "raid" and "raid2."

Prism logs indicate that he removed items and broke things at the players' base a few hours later. Next, they typed "/home help" until they worked out how to delete a home. The raid and raid2 homes were then deleted.

When questioned, ManGamer21 first claimed that he wouldn't have done it, because the victim had helped him. I asked about the "raid" home, and he said he had a macro which sets that home that he uses when playing on other servers. I explain the prism logs and he insists his "brother" must have done it.

He spent some time returning items that his "brother" stole before I noticed the "raid2" home. I conformed that the ONLY macro he's supposedly sets a home called "raid," and that it automatically runs the command. This ensures that there was no way for the macro to set a home called raid2.

He continued insisting that it was his "brother" who did the raid. He had no explanation for setting a home called "raid2," which my logs indicate happened while he was at the victim's base for help a second time. On the topic of "raid2," all he had to say was "idk, but what my brother did was wrong." Nothing but "I don't know" when I aske why that additional raid home was set.

Selected Screenshots

Other Notes
ManGamer21 acted so suspiciously throughout this situation that No1_Ace looked into more of their history while I was asking questions. When they stopped responding, I teleported them to spawn to confirm they were not AFK and asked one more time, to which they said "gtg for food" and went AFK until kicked by the AFK kick plugin.

Ace found even more conclusive evidence which points to more widespread thefts than I'd expected at first. I wrote this ban report while ManGamer was "AFK" and posted it once they disconnected. Ace's work with the logs also shows that the player removed one of the unique stolen items from their ME and presumably disposed of it with a trash can, acting like they just couldn't find it. That item has since been restored to the player.

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Adding onto this ^
Mangamer21 has a dislocation charm that has 5 "set homes" to 5 different claimed bases.

Following up on this, Mangamer21 not only took items from "said" player, he also stole from another player. The item that was stolen was a BloodOrb claimed to a different player, after being told by Planky that he stole "said" players orb he took the second orb and voided it in the trash can.