Making the Rules a little more clear

RobloxianPLAYS

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
I've seen a lot of arguments when it comes to unclaimed base griefing, and most of those are caused by the fact that the written rules never say if it's ok to grief unclaimed bases. I think that we should update the rules so that when we look at it it says that griefing an unclaimed base will still get you banned

Phyl_Swyft

The Prometheus
Staff member
Owner
Aug 14, 2016
Code:
Destruction of another player's property is grief. You will be permbanned if you grief. There are pregenned structures in some of our packs, these MAY belong to players so always make sure to check the entire structure by right clicking all over it with a stick to see if it is claimed. If something belongs to another player, you should not grief/loot it whether it is claimed or not.

RobloxianPLAYS

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
Still, I still see people contesting their griefing related ban because "it didn't say in the rules that I couldn't raid an unclaimed base"

12thMaster

Regular
Sep 21, 2016
yeah i agree with Robloxian. It also wouldnt be too hard to just add a line under neath the property line with something along the lines of: 'This includes the destruction of unclaimed bases' or 'The destruction of unclaimed bases will result in the above mentioned punishment'

Mummieman

Regular
Dec 5, 2016
CLR HQ
clrgaming.3xhelix.net
straigt out of the rule "If something belongs to another player, you should not grief/loot it whether it is claimed or not."

it clearly stated its griefing

but the griefers only read the rule for 5% and only read don't grief