Lost my stuff (Skyfactory 4)

aidsy123

Regular
May 26, 2019
So the owner came to my island and said that I can't have bonsai pots on top of filing cabinets because of lag, which makes sense so I said OK ill get rid of them. But no, he came, destroyed all my filing cabinets and said he put them in my chest, which he did for the most part. Except he dropped the cabinets with all of my iron, wood, emeralds, slime, and cobalt off the edge and did nothing to fix it. When I told him he did that he just said "OK?" and did nothing and left the server. So now I have zero iron and wood and the owner was not nice about it in any way shape or form. Is there anyway I could get that back or do I just have to pretty much start from scratch in that part? Thanks.

aidsy123

Regular
May 26, 2019
I understand that but it was not a glitch nor a death. The owner just tossed it off the edge into the void and refused to give anything back at all. I'd prefer if I did not have to start completely from the beginning with the saplings again and regain my iron but if there is no other way than I guess i have to. It would help a lot if I just got some iron back or something, it doesn't really seem like a big deal tbh. Thank you.

Liv_

Regular
May 29, 2019
Aidsy, Im not a staff member or anything but i can help you just list the items you lost, your ign and when u get on and i can maby refund everything back!
Just List everything!

aidsy123

Regular
May 26, 2019
Wow, thanks so much if that's possible, I mainly got everything super important back by now anyways but I mean if you could spare a bunch of iron that would be great. You the real MVP