Lorduser7

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) Lorduser7#2094

Punishment Reason
Duping

Who Punished You?
Trombone

Did you learn anything from this?

What would you do next time instead?

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
As I said. We are all irl friends and use the same Minecraft stuff. We are willing to voice verify on discord that we are separate people. Fear does not play anymore so he does not care. But Roman, runner, and I all share the same Minecraft stuff cuz we all play together. Only downside, I live in a different state now because I moved a few months ago.

We did ban evade multiple times. We just knew the ban was fair and wanted to play anyways. And you’re right, we tried multiple times to do it with like 6 different alt accounts we own.

Romans1221 played at runner’s IP the whole time and so at the very least if runners IP stays banned. We will stop ban evading regardless. But please allow romans1221 to play from his account on his island from his own IP. It is cruel for him to suffer because runner and I was dumb and did not follow the rules repeatedly. He may still want to play on his own.

And again, I know it’s questionable, but we can voice verify that there are three distinct people using these accounts. And if fear cares he can voice verify too but it was a year ago and we don’t talk much anymore since I moved so I don’t know. But runner Romans and I are three different irl friends.

Lorduser7

Regular
Dec 18, 2020
I also personally never read the ban screen tbh. Just saw I was banned and decided to evade because I’m dumb and wanted to play. And then it all didn’t work so I decided to appeal and see if we could play together. Not that it matters much, just you said the screen tells to appeal here.

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
As said previously - there is a "ban dispute" posted here, from someone whose forum username is "Romans1221", and they also claim the IGN "LordUser6." "Your" IGN is LordUser7. The higher-ups have chosen to maintain the decision of the previous appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.