Minecraft Username
LordOfTheRhinos

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) Loganater#4058

Punishment Reason
Racism

Who Punished You?
No1_Ace

Did you learn anything from this?
For sure! I learned that no matter what, someone is always watching. Never say or do anything you wouldn't want others to see.

What would you do next time instead?
Think before I speak: When I typed what I typed to get muted, I forgot that my message would be broadcasted throughout the discord channel. I thought that only my friends and I, who were the only ones on the server at the time would see it. That's not to say that this excuses my language by any means. Racism is not OK, and my message had no place to be used in ANY situation. All in all, if for some reason I ever found myself typing out a childish and inappropriate comment again, I trust that I would stop to think rationally before pressing enter.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
Yes. Although I'm new to the server, I'm not by any standard new to Modded Minecraft. I've played for years in singleplayer worlds. It's exciting to finally be playing on a server with an active community like Nytro. Although I can still play, I'm not able to interact with the community whilst muted. I would completely understand if my punishment weren't lifted, but I hope that you seriously consider lifting my mute, as it would really enhance my experience on this server.

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello LordOfTheRhinos. Thank you for making a appeal.

I can see that you know there was only 2 players online (your friends) and like you said, people are always watching and using racial slurs is not tolerated on Nytro.
I can also see that you was being nice, talking and just playing the modpack like a regular player, and you decided to say the N word, but this isn't how you use the chat in game or in message.

I will be giving you a second chance to talk on our Network. I hope you have read the rules clearly and If this happens again you will stay perm muted without no appeal.
I have lifted your mute from Perm to 1 day.

I will see you in chat in 24 hours!