Regular
Sep 19, 2016
Member Name
LethalBoss

Minecraft Username
LethalBoss

Server
SkyFactory 3

What were you doing last time you managed to be on the server? (if you have never joined, say so)
I've joined quite a few times, but didn't have a chance to do anything. but when I join there are no blocks, I can see chat, the sky, my player model and all UI, it crashes if I try to look around.

Crash Report
https://pastebin.com/4ekPtteX

When did you first experience this crashing?
12-07-1017, 13:12 UTC+ 00.00

LethalBoss

Regular
Sep 19, 2016
Some Additional information:
My system has 8GB of DDR3 RAM (4 of which I allocated, and changed it to 6 recently)
And yes all my drivers are up to date.
The crash report is only the last 1k lines, as Pastebin has a set amount that it allows to free users. (I'm open to suggestions on how to share the full log).
"When did you first Experience this crashing?" is answered Incorrectly, as I join this server recently after it opened, and I have been having this problem since. (I've gotten the urge to get back into skyfactory, and I'm determined to find a fix for this problem, or at least a reason behind it.)
I can stay on the server for as long as I want, aslong as I do not move, or look around, once I do so, Minecraft just shuts down, without warning.
I would really like to know what's causing this, and if possible be able to play.

I appreciate any help that is given.

Thank you.

LethalBoss

Regular
Sep 19, 2016
I've installed the modpack many times since it has come out. I've reset my laptop a few times since then.

I was looking through my profile on here and apparently, I made a post before, about sky factory 3. My game crashed, and the server went down. I haven't been able to get on since then.

It could possibly have something to do with it. And if it does, then could I have my character data deleted, so I can try log in and see if it was the problem?

When I log in I'm on an Island, so I must've been able to play at some point, and I'm probably not that far, so I have no problem losing the little progress I made ages ago.