Minecraft Username
KoltonNebula

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) Nebula#2116

Punishment Reason
griefing and stealing / Staff Disrespect

Who Punished You?
Time6628

Did you learn anything from this?
It has been a long time since I last played on this server and was banned. I was banned for staff disrespect mainly and sub for grieving and stealing.

On the matter of Staff Disrespect:
I have learned that I should not in any way, even if I think i have the power to do so, say things behind someones back or say things directly to them that could be disrespectful and that If i have a problem with something someone is doing to take it up to upper management right away and dont try to use my power to get my way. It was selfish and foolish of me and I have regretted doing it ever since. I know it is something that the staff member will always remember and I would like to personally apologize to him if I ever got the chance. I would also like to say that I would like to start over as I feel over the past year I have learned how and why I did what i did and why i should never do it again. I was just a stupid kid back then but over the past year I have grown, I even got a job believe it or not.

To the Staff Member:
I am completely sorry for what I did and anyway it affected you. I was stupid and selfish and was just wanting what was best for me and not for the community. Had I had not done that we could have still been playing together today. I remember the fun times like when we were building the huge glorious mansion and you would help me with supplies and I would rage cause my hands got tired. I also remember when we lived in the big base and I made the Avengers Tower. It was all fun times until I did something stupid i could never forgive myself for. I tried to use power to get what I wanted. I am truly sorry. I have learned from that mistake and would like a chance to prove it to you if you would let me.

On the matter of Stealing:
I dont know much to put on this as it was just a sub reason for the ban but i will say this. I herby promise to never Grief/Steal from anyone ever again.

On the matter of KingSlayer67:
I had nothing to do with KingSlayer67 doing the things he did but I will add something like i did. I am truly sorry for KingSlayers actions, he was trying to help me and did it in the wrong way. He should not have done what he did as it was not the right way to go about it. He was disrespectful to you all and I apologize.

I hope you all can see that I have changed, but if you want to keep me banned I fully understand and will accept the decision. #NytroStrong

What would you do next time instead?
I would not do something I wouldn't want someone to do to me.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
It has been a over a year since I was banned and I would just like to show you all how much a Year can change a man.

Last edited:

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello KoltonNebula.
Thank you for making an appeal.

For all the times we spent with each other on Crundee Craft was good, but the moment you became a whole different person just because I didn't want you on the claim.
You then said you was going to tell Dr.Zoidberg because I was "abusing" my "Staff Perms" when everyone has the ability to use /untrust.
You then were implying that you was already "talking" to the higher ups because this is abuse of power. You had no proof, no nothing. Nor was I abusing any type of power at all.

I'm not going into full detail because everything was said in your last Appeal. (Thanks to Glac.)

The thing that made it worse is that you did this as being a Staff member for Nytro Networks.

- I have spoken to Phyl about your appeal and me and him has decided to not let you back on Nytro Networks.

KoltonV2

Regular
Aug 16, 2021
I completely understand, I mainly wanted you to see this just so you could know I am truly sorry, and I hope one day all can be forgiven but as of now, I am glad I got to apologize to you.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to respond to me and have a blessed day.

Status
Not open for further replies.