Punishment Reason
Theft?

Who Punished You?
Ace

Did you learn anything from this?
How to make an account on here lol

What would you do next time instead?
Get explicit permission first

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I was told by the user whos base i mined those items at that he was quitting the server and he had me tp to him to get some items and said he was leaving the server for good. I assumed that meant he wouldnt be using the items in his base so i took some i apologize if i misinterpreted it but its all in the chat i presume. I had just started on the server and though it was a golden egg haha my apologies if i did indeed break the rules with this. Ive gotten lots of help from the others on the server with trying to get an ME going and my smeltery and such i definitely didnt want to steal or harm any others and I appreciate you having this server open it is a fun experience that I look forward to after work everyday :)

Bounce

Senior Admin
Staff member
Senior Admin
Jun 23, 2018
Hi, First of all i would like to mention i was the one who ban you after another player report a raided base

The user that you stole from hasnt been on in 3 months yet it was only 2 days ago that you stole the items from the base.

Could you please provide the name of the person who told you that they didnt want the items at said base

Kmetz7615

Regular
Jul 24, 2020
if you can see the stuff i broke can you not see the chat? he said to tp to him and he gave me several items before disconnecting i cant recall the name to be honest it should be in the chat we were exchanging at that time no?

Kmetz7615

Regular
Jul 24, 2020
Brunchi does yes and Krnon was the kind sir who helped me set up my ME system along with JJ0236, the numbers may be off but i do think brunchi was either the one or on talking that day

Bounce

Senior Admin
Staff member
Senior Admin
Jun 23, 2018
Okay, so after checking further into it
Your story seems to aline with logs that i can read.
upon the base being reported as griefed the only evidence i had seen of player was from a player called derpyalt who had been offline for 3 months, therefore the ban was issued
it appears though the base also belong to brunchi who gave away his armor and base to you which you then removed all the stuff from

I will lift the ban now as the items technically belong to you as they were given to you. in the future please do be careful how you leave a base if someone gives you it.

Kmetz7615

Regular
Jul 24, 2020
okay sounds good i dont think i will be doing any of the sort again but i sincerely appreciate it and apologize for the trouble thank you