Regular
May 23, 2017
Member Name
Karmic

Minecraft Username
TheKarmicCrib

Server
Skyfactory 2.5 server 1

What were you doing last time you managed to be on the server? (if you have never joined, say so)
I was placing down some item nodes while flying using an angel ring and crashed and can no longer fully get into the server without crashing

Crash Report
....I am an idiot so I am doing this on my phone....

When did you first experience this crashing?
About 10-15mins ago

leones93

Regular
Jan 9, 2017
Hi there Karmic!

Would be really great if you could provide us with the crash log!
You can find the crashlog in the root of your SF2.5 folder, inside a folder called "Crash reports" .
Copy the contents and past them to pastebin.com and provide us with the link you get!

Discere

Regular
Jun 1, 2017
On line 2643, it mentions FastCraft. FastCraft is notorious for random render crashes like this. If you do not mind uninstalling FastCraft, then uninstall it. That's the crash source.

Karmic

Regular
May 23, 2017
Sadly no that did not fix it in all honesty I think if I was teleported out of my island and delete it it would fix it there also seems to be some glitched item in my inv I think its the ender io item transports

Karmic

Regular
May 23, 2017
Okay so deleting it helps and gets me back in BUT the whole area is a glitch because it did not all delete

Karmic

Regular
May 23, 2017
Okay so deleting it helps and gets me back in BUT the whole area is a glitch because it did not all delete
I had a platform below the island and something on it has made it a place where you crash if you go near it at all