Not open for further replies.

hakem miller

Regular
Sep 26, 2016
Name: killermimmic101
Banned by:using the Key of Kings Law
Banned by:Timidx3

Appeal:
I am very sorry for using the item and i want to get back on to play these past days were really boring and i regret i had that item in the first place. I am i nice person i am kind sweet and i am helpful so i thought maybe there is a way i can prove that i am not a bad person and get a second chance.

I wanted to know if there is anything ANYTHING i can do to get myself back on kookykraft and be trusted by u admins once more because i am not a person who keeps grudges, do revenge or even curse(i have never cursed in my whole life). So please is there a way to get back on your good side.

Signed: the very very VERY sorry
killermimmic101

P.S.the admins other than timidx3 when i have been on other servers have i ever been annoying or rude?
i would like to clear up any bad things about me so keep a part so i can reply to clear that up.

hakem miller

Regular
Sep 26, 2016
OH COME ON ! i am trying to redeem myself yet u keep saying NO. why do keep saying no to me constantly its like you have always hated me and wanted a way to get rid of me for the past days Ive been trying to figure out how to prove myself to u that i am nice person telling u what actually happened but you keep saying NO Ive even promised to GOD about this and u STILL don't trust me ?????
what do u actually want Timethecat are u one of the persons who hates me for no reason when the just met me? do u see me typing and u say in anger this looser again??? are u just the person who wanted me gone just like the others who see me????
my positive vibes reject others around me making them hate me. y am i a target always its just a little item it should have been banned a long time ago before the reset alot of people were using it and i mean ALOT y single me out

plz just answer me truthfully do u really hate me put 2 seperate answer for the first question and this one

Phyl_Swyft

The Prometheus
Staff member
Owner
Aug 14, 2016
You were warned multiple times, yet you kept doing it. You're banned, and will stay banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.