Hermitpack Server Lagging

Chaos_Liberator

Regular
Oct 25, 2016
The entire server is been extremely laggy and it clears up for a short time then switches back. Is there a way to increase the memory to the serber or have staff check on players to see if someone's build is unintensionally causing the server problems. I know with some servers I have been on, there would be a team of staff members that would occasionally warp around to check on players to offer assistance and look around players builds. They did not disturb or destroy any potential problems belonging to the player, they just noted the issue and sent there issues at the end of the day to a leading staff member in charge of handling the issues. The lag is a problem, but we ultimately need a better solution than just restarting the server since it continues to have issues.
Thanks,
Chaos

Phyl_Swyft

The Prometheus
Staff member
Owner
Aug 14, 2016
It's 1.10.2. Everything is extremely experimental. There is going to be lag, bugs, glitches etc.

Chaos_Liberator

Regular
Oct 25, 2016
Ok no problem. I like to at least notify you with issues and explain solutions. I don't like it when people come to me with problems and not offer solutions.