harrydresden crashing on login

harrydresden

Regular
May 26, 2017
Member Name
harrydresden

Minecraft Username
harrydresden

Have you tried getting assistance in our Discord chat for your crash?
Yes

Server
direwolf20

What were you doing last time you managed to be on the server? (if you have never joined, say so)
I have looked up the issue and it seems you cant pick up chests with psi items in them with wands.
From what ive read if im moved to spawn it might fix problem, or failing that wipe inventory. there is nothing in particular in inventory i cant replace so I dont mind if both are tired at once to make it easier on staff.

Crash Report
https://pastebin.com/fn0QMfha

When did you first experience this crashing?
this morning

leones93

Regular
Jan 9, 2017
Hi Harrydresden!

For starters, change your memory settings. You currently have 45813334016 bytes (43691 MB) Set as Maximum RAM for minecraft.
(-Xmx49152m -Xms512m)

Change that to 4-8GB depending on how much you have available in your system.

That crash report you provided us is a generic OutOfMemoryError, which as it implies is caused by running out of RAM.
It is maybe caused by your massive ram dedication to minecraft. It misunderstand the information and causes the crash.

Hope this will help you. If you still keep crashing, provide us with a new crash report.

harrydresden

Regular
May 26, 2017
Hi thanks tried that, but it still not working :/
New crash: https://pastebin.com/9H0hQ5fi

I looked it up before and it seems no matter what your settings its the Nbt tag trying to generate something too large. The crash display is "Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Tried to read NBT tag that was too big: tried to allocate: 2097174bytes where max allowed: 2097152"

leones93

Regular
Jan 9, 2017
Hi Harrydresden!

Your situation has been noted and you are waiting for a fix now, please be patient. Thank you.