Mar 23, 2018
Minecraft Username
AdolfFugler

Ban Reason
Made a tard joke

Who Banned You?
~Justin

Did you learn anything from this?
No banter in chat that approaches rudeness.

What would you do next time instead?
Be chill ig, formal language and niceties.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I didn't even mean to be rude really, I just like aggressive banter. That's it. Forget sometimes people on the internet have a problem with that for whatever reason, but I get it. Point taken. But I swear I've seen equally aggressive/rude banter in the chat before.

Honestly it seems like an obvious staff vendetta. I put signs up in my base saying another perma mute without any explanation or chance for rebuttal was bullshit and tried to /tpahere justin to the location, to which he kicked me twice. If I can't communicate any other way or inquire as to why I'm getting harshly singled out, it's just abuse. Then I find that both the 'assistants' are flying around invisible, and at one point broke the signs trying to talk to them. Not cool.

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
You had been temporarily muted by one of our assistants, which expired in five minutes. Your more recent permanent mute was handed down by the server owner. Upon discussion with other staff and review of your in-game demeanor/chat, we have chosen to deny your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.