Getting unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardBella851

Regular
Nov 25, 2016
I got banned for duping and i only did it once and i didn't know at the time that it was against the rules and so i got banned but i was wondering if i could possibly please get unbanned because i have worked really really hard on my plot and i love the server Golden Cobblestone a lot and i know i should have told the mod that i duped once but it was late and i wasn't thinking and so i didn't tell him. Most of the things i have, have been given to me by my friends and not duped. An admin checked my ME system and said i had a lot of the same thing that was expensive to make but i had been given that stuff by Jaxs1 i had not gotten that stuff myself. It would be much appreciate if i could get un banned. Please and thank.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
The claim owned by Jooshy has been completely regenerated back to nature, nothing is there anymore other than the flowers I planted.

All players trusted on that claim had duped items in their inventory, you were one of them. I personally asked you how the other players were duping so I could fix it. I would have never even banned you if you had cooperated with me instead of us both going through all this.

When you logged out afterward and did not return I had to spend about an hour reading around 300 pages of logs to sort it all out the hard way.

There was no hard evidence you personally duped, but you had duped items in your inventory and did not want to cooperate at the time.

I am going to most likely reduce your ban time, I just want you to realize how serious this is, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.