FrolicEmperor

Ban Reason
STEALING

Who Banned You?
Elite_FuZioN_HD

Did you learn anything from this?
No.

What would you do next time instead?
I shan't take possessions of a woeful soul that yearns to have their stuff back.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
You're the only server still open for free and I am too lazy to get my own. I 'stole' the stuff because the dude was not online at the time and me and my bud just found a couple of bases and thought, "Welp, nobody's been online for 3 weeks might as well just take the stuff. " If I knew somebody actually cared about their stuff I would not have taken it. In fact if our base hasn't been nerfed by greifers and looted tell this person they can have all the crap in it. Just want to play Skyblock now man.

DrZoidberg

Space Lobster
Staff member
Staff Manager
Sep 2, 2017
New Bedford, MA
So you didn't learn anything, and your stated reason that you want to come back is we are free and you are too lazy to "get your own".
Your appeal also shows you didn't bother to read our rules the 2nd time around here. Or you would be aware that all player built structures claimed or not are off limits on all servers.

Do you want to try again here and maybe put in like 100% more effort into this appeal?

EliteFuZioNHD

Regular
May 1, 2018
USA
I remember this ban as I tend to, and I remember that the players had just recently returned to our network and had yet to reclaim their base so the base was not abandoned. It is said in the rules that raiding of unclaimed bases is still not permitted and based on the language of your appeal you don't seem to show any remorse for your actions. Denied