Minecraft Username
fearxgods

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) feargods#0244

Punishment Reason
duping & ban evasion

Who Punished You?
trombone

Did you learn anything from this?
I learned not to dupe on servers you enjoy. The way to show a server love is to abide by the rules, not to break them, lie about it, and flout them. nytro is the best sf4 server around, duping is not a polite thing to do, and cheating is never the best way to get what you want thus one should cease doing it.

What would you do next time instead?
Just don't do things you know are blatantly against the rules and toxic to the other players. pkay the game as it is meant to be, not how an idiot would.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
runner said something about multiple person confusion whatnot im supposed to say was clarified with trombone.

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
Hello,

Thank you for your appeal - I can confirm that the "multiple person confusion" was cleared up - because y'all had played from the same location at one point we'd mistaken you as alts of the same person when the ban evasion itself occurred.

Your friends have already rejoined the server, and it looks to me like the three of you have all had some time to change as players over this year. I'll lift your ban next time I can hop on the server. Please know that any future case of duping would result in a permanent ban that may not be appealed.

Welcome back to Nytro Networks!