Ender Quarry Vote Reward

Lightgazer

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
I am not entirely sure where to put this thread, or if it's simply intended to be like this.

I made the ender quarry with the setup below, the tesseract (in a chunk with an active chunk loader) provides about 4m/tick rf. but it's going massivly slow, and only updates a block if i break the quarry and replace it - then it only updates by a single block. I tried doing it with fences, ender pylons, attaching energy cables from the tesseract to the quarry, lowering things. nothing. i went and made a smaller setup, just a few blocks with the pylons, and still the same thing. it started off at 6 blocks scanned, i waited a minute, still 6 blocks, broke it, replaced it, 7 blocks scanned. rebroke it immediately and replaced it, 8 blocks scanned and it cleared the top block.

I set up the same setup in single player with stone, gold ore, and lapis next to a chest, and it mined that fairly quick. So what did i do wrong? or is this intended? or is 4mil rf/tick not enough?

The below picture is of the setup i had in the mining dimension after leaving it for 5 minutes, while next to it, after it scanned 11 blocks. it didn't move at all in that time (had a world hole upgrade so it would delete blocks)

Attachments

PhoenixKingV

Regular
Sep 20, 2016
One of the best ways to set up the Ender Quarry System is with fences And it looks like your ender quarry set up is wrong.

Lightgazer

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
i tested it in single player with this exact setup, and with fences, both worked just fine. i copied the setup to teh server and they failed

Lightgazer

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
i have those ender quarries on pozt, they can really only be used in the mining dimension, and other planets... possibly the nether