Ender Quarry / Digital Miner

Status
Not open for further replies.

haydenlauritzen

Regular
Sep 24, 2016
Before I start writing, I am not hating on the server's decision's.

I was looking into the quest book, and one of the quests was to make an ender quarry, so i started making it but then I realized i couldn't, because I didn't have access to have ender-thermic pumps.

So technally there would be no way to finish the quest book without donation, which ruins, for me atleast, the point of HQM, if I can't do a quest.

Now, I'm not asking to give us access to all donor-items, just to allow it in our inventories, so that we could make said
"donor items." We wouldn't have access to place it, or use it in any way, just to craft with it.

Either that, or have an equal custom recipe for it, so it can stay in the ME system, as it can't clear items if it doesn't enter your inventory.

Thanks for reading,
~Hayden

MrFisher_

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2016
I believe this has already been unbanned crafting wise unless it was another server that had the same issue. I will unban it for crafting but as soon as it enters your inventory it will be deleted. ;)

haydenlauritzen

Regular
Sep 24, 2016
Update:

-Ender-Thermic Tank now does not clear
-Quarry still clears
-Robit not actually sure if that was banned previously
-Ender Quarry can't check, because normal quarrys still clear

MrFisher_

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2016
UPDATE: Due to a flaw in the banning plugin the items are not able to be unbanned without a full unban of the item including usage, ownership, ect. So due to this the quarries have been rebanned as they are not necessary to further in the questbook outside of their own quest line.

KookyKraftMC

PURPLE CAT
Staff member
Owner
Admin
Assistant
Aug 8, 2016
So we're back to impossible quest completion?
The questbook is impossible to complete due to the multiple number of different things we have banned in order to increase server performance. If we could, we'd remove the quests books from the server as it's the main cause of the poor server performance.

griffin4cats

Regular
Aug 23, 2016
Try making the items in an ME system, only shift clicking them in your inventory at the finished product. For example, the robit you would click and put in the system and the digital miner you would shift click into your inventory.
The items are of course cleared but it still registers you made them. Worked on the old project ozone 1 server.

haydenlauritzen

Regular
Sep 24, 2016
i dont think you see the issue, ik of that solution.

BUT the enderquarry must be crafted in the assembly table.
requiring 2 banned items, ender pump and quarry.
you can extract from the qed, but idk if you can import into the assmebly table (probably)
and since we can hold ender-pumps now
this should be possible now

Status
Not open for further replies.