Minecraft Username
duplicify

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) Duplicity#2243

Punishment Reason
Ban Bypass

Who Punished You?
No1_Ace

Did you learn anything from this?
I have learned to not bypass a ban and to wait it out. I was being dumb and decided to not follow the AFK rule.

What would you do next time instead?
I will not bypass the AFK timer and not ban evade. I am sorry for acting this way.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?

Glac

GrandpaGlac In The Potato Sack
Jan 10, 2020
Texas, USA
Hi duplicify. Thank you for your appeal. After reviewing your player history it appears you were enjoying your time on the server for about 2 weeks with plenty of normal interactions with other players. After receiving your warning for the AFK bypass, you actually pulled up and appeared to read the /rules. You then decided to bypass the AFK kick again. Then you decided to attempt to bypass the 1 day ban by logging in on an alt account. I agree with your statement "I was being dumb". It's clear you understood the rules and blatantly opted to do your own thing. It has been a little over 5 weeks since you were banned. Based on the length of time you have been away due to the permanent ban and your punishment appeal, it appears you may have finally opted to try and follow the rules. I will remove your perm ban. Remember, any future afk bypass violation will result in a truly permanent ban from Nytro Networks. I hope you enjoy the game!