May 30, 2020
Minecraft Username
DopeSkunk

Ban Reason
Griefing/Theif

Who Banned You?
Katsurugi/Doctor Planky

Did you learn anything from this?
Yes i should never grief or ruin the game play for anyone in the game for it is wrong and a horrible thing for me to have done

What would you do next time instead?
Not grief just continue playing normally and only be a helper of the nytro community

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I was upset because one of the players were trying to kick me out of the town that weve created and asked me to trust them so when i did they instantly went for my me system but i only entrance trusted them. They continued to get upset at me and trying to claim around my base so i would be stuck inside. But even so what i did was wrong and i know that, It was uncalled for and a horrible thing to have done. Even if my ban is appealed i dont expect to be unbanned anytime soon i mainly came here to appologize to server admin and the players for what i did and for refusing to take credit for it. If you decide to unban me i still expect it to be atleast like 3 month ban and i accept that because what i did was horrible and im truly sorry. And if this isnt appealed could a server admin please give the players that i have wronged all of my items to prove how sorry i truly am.

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
Following discussion with Katsurugi, we have chosen to accept your appeal. We suggest not having your base near the players you had played with previously, nor having any connection to their areas. Please use this second chance well - I will be on the hub shortly to lift your ban, as the original 3 days have since passed.