May 9, 2020
Minecraft Username
DarthGryffin

Ban Reason
Griefing/theft

Who Banned You?
Inchromo

Did you learn anything from this?
not to make friends and that admins will ban you before hearing both sides of the story

What would you do next time instead?
that admins on this server don't know how to run a server

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
for the stuff i "stole" from Marco if you ask veriity she will tell u i went in the chests because i was hiding cakes in the chest cuz why not and i jokingly said that the chests where not sorted and i middle clicked which sorts chest, she told me not too cuz she had them sorted her own way. so that's the reason i was in the chest the reason i took the items out is cuz a lot of the time when you use the inventory sorter it will pull an item into your inventory when that happened i put them back.

DeathCrystal

Astronomical phenomenon
May 29, 2018
Ireland,
Hello DarthGryffin,

I will be looking into this and I will get back to you shortly, Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused. Please Be patient. I will get back to you.

Thank you. :)

DeathCrystal

Astronomical phenomenon
May 29, 2018
Ireland,
Hello DarthGryffin,

I am sorry you feel this way but there is enough evidence for your ban and also, it is just a minor 7-day Punishment it is better you just wait it off. We do not Tolerate Grief on our servers at all so in this you will have to wait out your ban. It is only 7 days and there is enough evidence for it being there.

Next time please consider your actions before doing something like this again and hopefully there won't be a next time.

Glac

GrandpaGlac In The Potato Sack
Jan 10, 2020
Texas, USA
What would you do next time instead?
that admins on this server don't know how to run a server
Also, this is not the way to appeal on our Network. All players WILL follow the rules or receive the appropriate actions. The assistant who issued this ban followed all of the protocols and the Admins who are now involved in your appeal request most certainly know how to run a server. We focus on creating a fun environment for those who want to be here, and remove those who don't. If you appeal or communicate with staff in the future, I suggest you omit these baseless suggestions as they will only make your communication void.

Status
Not open for further replies.